At the moment, the Registration for the ICQC 2023 is CLOSED. We will inform you as soon as the Registration is re-open.
Here, you will find basic information about the registration process. To register, an account on the ICQC registration page registration.icqc2021.org needs to be created.
In case you don’t receive notifications from the ICQC registration system, please check your Spam folder. It is possible that some of the emails will be identified as spam by your provider.
The registration page also serves for Abstract Upload and for purchasing Extra Services, such as a ticket for an accompanying person, airport transfer, excursions, and pre- and post- conference tours.
REGISTRATION & EXTRA SERVICES
The registration fee can be paid separately from payments for Extra Services. (However, they may also be purchased together.) Different billing addresses and/or different payment methods can be used for separate orders. For example, one can pay the registration fee first via one’s institution, and then make additional purchases of Extra Services using different billing information.
ICQC 2023 offers various Extra Services that may be of interest to participants. Note that the current list of Extra Services on offer is incomplete; more options for accommodation, conference tours, etc. will be added over time. Accompanying persons are not required to register separately. A fee for an accompanying person is included as an extra service available for registered participants. The fee for accompanying persons covers access to the conference venue, the welcome reception, access to the poster sessions, and the coffee breaks.
REGISTRATION FEES – TENTATIVE
Please note, the prices are tentative only and may be subject to change when the Registration is re-open.
|REGISTRATION DEADLINE||REGISTRATION FEE|
In addition to registration, this website also serves for submitting abstracts. You may upload your abstract after completing the registration. A link for requesting an official Invitation Letter will be sent to all participants via e-mail, together with the registration invoice. Please note that an Invitation Letter may only be generated after the Abstract is uploaded. You may also apply to give an Invited Short Talk on the abstract submissions page.
PAYMENTS & REFUNDS
The following payment methods can be used:
- credit card
- bank transfer
Credit card, PayPal
An invoice will be generated automatically upon completing the order and sent to you via e-mail.
Note: if the payment is not received within 3 working days, the order will be canceled automatically.
If you decide to pay by bank transfer, all information needed for the transaction will be generated automatically with your order and will also be sent to your e-mail. An invoice will be sent to you via e-mail once the order is processed.
In case of payment via bank transfer, the transaction fees will be covered by the participants. No additional charges are applied to bank transfers within SEPA (the Single Euro Payment Area: EU + Andorra, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, San Marino and Vatican City State).
Note: If the payment is not received within 15 working days, the order will be canceled automatically.
Cancellation & Refunds
- For any cancellation received by March 21, 2023, the refund will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee
- For any cancellation received by April 21, 2023, the refund will be subject to a 30% cancellation fee
- For any cancellation received by May 21, 2023, the refund will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee
- For any cancellation received after May 21, 2023, no refund will be made
- All transfer charges involved in the transactions are paid by the participant
- Please, address any requests for refunds to: email@example.com
- In the event of a registered participant being unable to attend the congress, he or she may transfer the registration to another person (who must, however, be eligible for that registration option: student registration may not be transferred to a non-student)
- For pandemic and/or Covid19 cancellation policy, please consult the registration Terms and Conditions
Please note, the cancellation dates are tentative and may be subject to change when the Registration is re-open.